Attending: Sanket Verma (SV), Josh Moore (JM), Ward Fisher (WF), Ryan Abernathey (RA), Jonathan Striebel (JS), Jeremy Maitin-Shepard (JMS), John Kirkham (JK)
The meeting started with a discussion on some pending issues regarding V3. Then, we opened the ZEP1 project board and went through the issues individually to decide their conclusion. As a result, consensus on some issues was achieved, while others are yet to be discussed in successive ZEP meetings.
The ZEP0001 has gone into feature freeze, as mentioned in the blog post here, and from now on, the community, ZSC and ZIC will be working on integrating and resolving existing features and issues, respectively.
- Discussed with Jonathan on 12/9:
- Adding a
diffw.r.t. to earlier version of V3
- Include filesystem in ZEP0001
- Sync V3 implementation in
zarr-pythonwith the recent changes in spec; see - https://github.com/zarr-developers/zarr-python/issues/1290
- No issues added after the 19th
- All need to be solved by the vote
- Migrated NaN issue to zarr-specs
- dropping /meta prefix
- RA: make clear (at some spec locations) that iterative listing is necessary
- also make more use of async calls
- Adding a